Controlled Combustion was incorporated in 1994 by Bill Austin and Tony Lefler, both with years of experience in the Mechanical equipment market. Controlled Combustion, Inc. continues to serve the North and South Carolina area with commercial and industrial heating equipment and process combustion equipment for the Original Equipment Manufacturer, the Mechanical Contractor, and the Industrial end user.
Our background allows us to offer Sales and Technical assistance to Mechanical Contractors, Wholesalers, and Industrial and OEM accounts in both comfort heating and process heating applications.
We can offer our customers:
- Commercial and Industrial boiler equipment
- Gas regulators and metering equipment with gas regulators IN STOCK
- Commercial and Industrial water heating equipment
- Process Oven and Furnace combustion system design, including piping design, flame safety and temperature controls for direct fired and indirect fired systems.
- Boiler / Burner troubleshooting and field service.
- Gas and Electric Process Infrared oven heaters
- Combustion system components for Oven systems, Pre dryers, Kilns, and High temp furnaces.
- Combustion analyzing equipment